Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

no lights and sirens, please


In keeping with the emergency theme from my last post, I want to share this video with you. I saw it for the first time a few years ago; I don't mean to sound dramatic, but it has haunted me ever since. Be aware that though it is not visually graphic, you will hear fairly gruesome descriptions of abortion procedure complications. I would not recommend playing this video if you have a child nearby, you yourself have a weak stomach, or you are easily disturbed.

Many people do not realize how dangerous an abortion procedure can be. I'm not talking about danger for the baby (that is obvious). I'm talking about danger for the mother. Among the possible physical risks of abortion are uterine perforation, bleeding, complications with future pregnancy, infertility, breast cancer, and even death.

Apparently, when an abortionist causes one of these complications through his own mistake in surgery, his nurses often respond as demonstrated below. Uncaring and self-preserving 911 calls such as these are not unique among abortion clinic assistants. What an unspeakable offense against that poor woman victim. I will say no more and allow the video to speak for itself:






Vita Pro Omni!

No comments:

Post a Comment