Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

simply a birthday


In a few short hours, I will celebrate my 20th birthday. Thanks, mama and daddy, and of course my God, for giving me life 20 years and 9 months ago! I appreciate every minute of it. I know I haven't always lived it the best way I can, but I also know I am so happy to have the chancethe chance to live and to live more beautifully.


All of us should have a chance at life. Every child deserves a birthdaynot just a deathday.




Vita Pro Omni!

2 comments:

  1. Catherine! I found your blog from looking at Jakes! Your blog is amazing! I am so glad you are such a great pro-lifer! I wish there were more young adults like you! I hope you are enjoying Rome! I cannot imagine how beautiful it must be! Also hope you had an amazing birthday! Mine was the 9th! Hope you and Tommy are doing well!! Tell him Jordan and I said hello as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you, sweet Ali! You are such a loving person. I'm so excited for you and Jordan and your beautiful, growing family.

    Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great one. We are both (almost) Valentine babies :)

    I will definitely tell Tommy that you and Jordan said hi! Say hi to Jordan from us! Love you guys, and you're in our prayers.

    XO, Catherine

    ReplyDelete